Valentine’s Day is almost here and in honor of that, I’ve found some super cute girls Valentine’s Day outfits. I love clothes, but since I’ve had a daughter, I seem to do a lot more shopping for her than for myself! So stylish and chic, I sometimes wish the clothes I find for my little girl fit me too!
1) These heart print skinny jeans by Gap are adorable. So on trend with fashion that I would love to wear them, and of course, so many little girls would love to have tiny hearts on their jeans! Pair them with a long sleeve tee and sweater during the colder days and then for spring, a cute short sleeve tee will look cute!
2) This beautiful heart dress by Pink Chicken is so sweet. Pink Chicken makes some of the cutest clothes out there, and better yet, they also make a small line of clothing for us mamas! A long sleeve tee underneath the dress paired with tights would look cute for colder weather, and then just some cute sandals in the warmer weather will do just fine!
3) This long sleeve heart tee by J. Crew is great. It can pretty much go with anything – leggings, jeans, skirt with tights, and during the warmer weather, long sleeve tee’s always come in handy at the beach or lake when the weather gets cooler in the evening.
4) These pink butterfly sandals from Old Navy are too cute. Again, if they came in our size we’d be stylin’! These sandals look cute with just about anything, and my daughter loves the butterfly pattern which makes them all the more exciting!
5) I love this heart hoodie from Old Navy as well. This is something I would buy in a size larger and just roll up the sleeves so my daughter could get two seasons out of it. So cozy and fun, it’s great for cool spring days or layered up for winter weather.
Happy shopping Mamas, and Happy Valentine’s Day too!