Just as it's time for back to school, it's time to go back to dance class! Depending on the studio there may be dress codes or restrictions so you'll want to check before you purchase dance attire. But no matter conservative or funky, here are 9 dance class must haves all for under $25.
2. Kitty Leotard by Whimsy Ranch on Etsy. Whimsy Ranch lives up to it's name with applique leotards featuring faves like vintage Barbie and Madeline as well as unique designs. Tons of fun, if your studio allows.
3. Every dancer needs a great pair of leg warmers. This pair can be found at Baby Legs.
4. Personalized dance necklace by Lilly Ellen on Etsy, perfect to commemorate the first day of class or the end of the year recital.
5. The Cinch Bag by Thirty-One is the perfect toss and go bag for class. It's fun and stylish, waterproof and functional.
8. Mini & Shrub on Etsy pairs fun prints with classic leotards. Ice cream cones, mermaids, castles and more - the fun designs show off your dancer's personality.
9. Ballet Graphic Tee from Old Navy. Cute and affordable (under $9!), this tee is a great option to wear to class for warm ups or with a tutu for a play date.
Have a great dance find you'd love to share? Leave us a comment!
Have a cute picture of your dancer? Upload a picture to our Facebook Page!