Girls Lunch Out is back in Chicago on October 13th! Betsy and I are thrilled to be hosting an afternoon of networking, education, great food and fun!
We love Girls Lunch Out because it is a small group networking event where you can come away with new, valuable connections. Betsy and I feel honored to be a part of such a great group of women! Whether you started a blog yesterday or are a social media pro, we welcome you to Girls Lunch Out Chicago!
Join Us For:
- Delicious sit-down lunch with a GLO cocktail
- Q&A Session with speaker, Meredith Sinclair, creator and chief vlogger at TheMeredithSinclair.com
- Swag bag with fun goodies
- A chance to win exciting door prizes
- A day of networking with other professional women, PR representatives and brands in the Chicago area in a relaxed and comfortable environment
Date & Time: Saturday, October 13th from 11am – 1pm
Parking: Complimentary valet parking
Cost: Early Bird (before October 1st) – $30. Regular price – $35
Who: Women in business, social media, marketing and blogging that want to network and make professional connections
Bring your business cards and make sure to tweet with our hashtag #GLOChicago!