One of our favorite things for the TLSF families is shopping for Back To School style with our kids. I have fond memories of shopping for back to school with my Great Aunt. She would come in every August from Florida and take me shopping without my mom. I was able to pick anything I wanted for Back To School. We had a great time shopping together and was one of my favorite back to school traditions. It is awesome to be able to pass on a similar shopping tradition to our kids. As the kids are getting older they all are developing their own style. OshKosh B'Gosh is an iconic brand famous for durable quality. Kristin and I grew up wearing it and it is fun to see our kids wear it too!
Want to know what is HOT for Back To School style this year? Here are the 10 Must Haves from OshKosh B'gosh this Back To School season.
1. Denim is the heritage of OshKosh B'gosh brand. On trend for fall are overalls and they go up to size 12. Girls will be stylish in denim skirts, jackets and shirts. Boys can find both skinny jeans or classic fit denim pants.
2. Girls TLC- Tunic and Leggings are easy and perfect for heading to school. The best part is that girls will be comfortable in the soft 100% cotton collection and still feel stylish. Three colors of sparkly leggings this season will have the girls excited to get dressed in the morning.
3. Uniforms can be fun with the built in fashion collection. Mom will be excited to save 40% off on all uniforms.
4. OKO Tees are designed by designers in the New York office. My son loves the colorful, comfortable and collectible tees in great prints and graphics. Girls will love the hearts and stripe graphics. Doorbuster Tees can be found for $5-$6.
5. Girls Active wear line has expanded to offer skirts and tees. Inspirational messaging, pops of neon, glitter and a fun attitude is a hit with our girls!
6. Boys Triple Jumper Pant is a favorite for Dylan. He wore these pants to school all the time last year. I love the great comfort, durability and that they have a new level of style this year.
7. Shoes from flats, to sneakers & high tops with sparkles will pair well with the girls active line. Boys will go crazy for cameo shoes.
8. Boys Fleece Pant is a staple in a boys wardrobe. We love to style these pants for a casual or more dressed up look.
9. Outerwear is an essential but also a great fashionable layering piece.
10. Essential Wovens are a classic for both boys and girls. We love the "borrowed dad" look for boys, complete with a tie!
You can stretch your budget when shopping at Oshkosh B'Gosh right now. They have a lot of great deals, plus you can get 25% off with this coupon until 9/3/2014 online and/or in store.
Donate a new pair of jeans or make a cash donation to a great cause. OshKosh will match all denim donations with another item of clothing. They have partnered with KIDS and Donorschoose.org to help local kids, teachers and schools trive. The campaign runs until September 17th.
Looking for additional Back To School style inspiration? Visit our pinterest board.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Our opinions expressed our honest and our own.