The Moms Meet Wow Summit is coming to the Chicago area next month and we are just so excited!
The Wow Summit is coming back for its 5th year to connect moms from all over the country. Here are 5 reasons we can't wait to attend the Wow Summit.
1. Moms Need to Connect with Other Moms
Mommyhood can be a lonely place. Whether you are in the trenches with an infant or parenting a tween or teen, new issues are always coming up and you need mom support to make it through the tough times and celebrate the highs.
2. Networking is Key for Bloggers
This summit is for moms and bloggers. If you're a blogger and you haven't taken the leap to attend a blogging conference yet you are missing out. Some of our best ideas and collaborations have come from attending conferences. It is one of the best investments you can make in your blogging journey.
3. Have you seen that speaker line up?
The Wow Summit is jam packed with experts on everything from decoding GMOs to cyberbullying. Detoxing, DIY'ing, speed blog dating - so excited for all of it!
4. And the schedule?
It's so great, take a peek....
Friday – Mom Bloggers
- NEW! Full day of events for bloggers only
- Educational workshops led by influential bloggers
- NEW! Blogger panel discussion
- NEW! Blogger access-only Expo Hall
- NEW! Blogger-to-Blogger networking time
- Cocktail party for brands and bloggers
Saturday – Moms and Mom Bloggers
- NEW! Mom-to-Mom networking time
- Inspirational keynote speakers
- Healthy living and parenting workshops for moms led by experts
- Expo Hall open to all attendees featuring better-for-you food, health & wellness, and personal care brands
- NEW! Allergy-Free Zone in the Expo Hall
- NEW! Mompreneur Expo showcasing local artisans and brand consultants
5. Eaglewood Resort & Spa
Th is resort is gorgeous in the Fall. Group rate accommodations are available and make a two day conference into a relaxing weekend getaway. We are still deciding what spa services to add on to our trip - it's too hard to choose!
Here's what people are saying about the Wow Summit.
For more information and to get your tickets to the Wow Summit '17 in Chicago, visit MomsMeet.com.
We are receiving complimentary tickets to the Wow Summit for sharing our excitement in this post. All opinions are honest and our own.