This party snack idea is so much fun you'll wonder why you haven't been doing it all along.
(affiliate links are included in this post)
Doubling as an activity and, if you give large enough containers, it can also be a favor, our Popcorn Bar was the hit of our party we had a few weeks ago.
The kids loved making their own custom creations and just had a great time with it. Here's what you'll need for your own Popcorn Bar.
Melting Chocolate (your choice of colors and flavors)
Toppings - mini M&Ms, Chocolate Chips, Crushed Candy Canes, Sprinkles, Cinnamon & Sugar, Etc.
1. Put popped popcorn aside, melt chocolate and caramel on the stove according to directions.
2. Lay popcorn out on the wax paper and drizzle the chocolate and caramel on top. Let dry.
3. While the popcorn is hardening, set out toppings. Put each topping in a little bowl with a spoon and set out on the Popcorn Bar.
4. Put the popcorn in a large bowl, drizzle a little more chocolate and caramel on top and set out on the popcorn bar.
5. Set out bags or cones and let your guests make their own popcorn creations!
What are your favorite party snacks?